We aim to create a culture of diversity within our community, providing a dynamic working and learning environment, where all members are valued for their contribution and individuality.
Novus is committed to working in an inclusive way with all the communities in which we are geographically located and to developing a workforce and learner community that reflects the UK’s rich diversity and vibrancy.
Novus is committed to providing an environment free from discrimination, bullying, harassment or victimisation, where all members of our community are treated with respect and dignity.
- Religion and belief
- Gender reassignment
- Marriage and civil partnership
- Pregnancy and maternity
- Sexual orientation
- Cultural and economic background
- Access to education
- Physical and social environment
- Get rid of discrimination and harassment
- Promote good relations amongst people who are different
- Reduce disadvantage and advance equality of opportunity
- Meet people’s needs regardless of their differences
- Assess how effective our functions and policies are with regard to race, disability and gender in particular
- Collect data and information to give a clear picture of equality and diversity, and include learner feedback
Novus has built successful and effective partnerships that work to the benefit of offenders and ex-offenders.
From the long-standing working relationships to the more recent partnerships we have forged, we are delighted to join forces in transforming the lives of children, young people and adults through the provision of high quality learning and employability skills.
Working with the Ministry of Justice, the Youth Justice Board and the National Offender Management Service as well as a wide range of visionary charities and organisations, we strive to raise our learners’ aspirations, support them back into purposeful activity, prepare them for the world of work and consequently reduce the risk of re-offending.
Our partners offer crucial strategic input into the delivery of our services and provide an insight into their sector, ensuring Novus evolves and our work remains of the highest quality.
We are always open to new and innovative ways to extend our reach and put even more people on the path to a crime-free future, so if you are interested in partnering with us please get in touch.Partner with us